Runnit is Nick Noel, a DJ/Producer out of Baltimore MD mixing bass music, rap and trap influenced electronic music. Runnit began as a side project in 2017 and has already begun releasing on the largest labels in the Trap/Bass scene.
Nick has been releasing original music for 8 years prior under several aliases and has been included on Run The Trap’s mix series, Hybrid Trap’s mix series, Zeds Dead’s Deadbeats Radio, and San Holo’s Bitbird radio, BBC Radio one (x3), and more. Some past notable performances (prior to COVID) include opening for ATLIENS and playing direct support for sfam. In the past year his music has been released on some of the biggest labels the bass music scene has to offer; Wakaan, Subsidia, EDM.com, Below The Surface, Bassweight, Quality Goods Records and more.
On Top of his music career, Nick is also the cofounder of Partica Artist Group, an east coast label and artist collective specializing in experimental bass music. While Leading Partica he has designed a multitude of FL Patcher presets, led sound design lessons, and manages the website for the label as well.
The future of Runnit is to push the boundaries of sound design and motivate the community to create without limits.
- Bonnie X Clyde playing Runnit’s Flip of DogBlood – Turn Off The Lights at EDC Las Vegas:
- YOUTUBE @ 13:45
- Bishu playing Runnit x Yojas – Locudown on his first “Welcome2Bishu” mix:
- SOUNDCLOUD @ 46:52
- San Holo playing Runnit x Gurf – Redemption on Bitbird Radio ep. 41:
- Zed’s Dead playing Runnit x Yojas – Locudown on Deadbeats Radio:
- SOUNDCLOUD @ 14:40
- 12th Planet playing Runnit x GAWM – Break em on Swamplex Radio:
- SOUNDCLOUD @ 39:30
- Blunts & Blondes playing Runnit x GAWM – (Unreleased ID) on Deadbeats Radio:
- SOUNDCLOUD @ 4:45
- ThisSongIsSick.com premiering Runnit – Droppa (12/18/19)